QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The company “CHEMO HELLAS SA”, operates in the field of production and distribution of certified high-performance marine chemicals, equipment and also providing cleaning services in the marine industry. The company has decided to set up and operate a Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015. This system is based on the production of products and the provision of services that meet the requirements of its customers while promoting respect for humans and the environment.
The approach to quality and the environment corresponds to continuous and strictly defined procedures that guarantee the consistent presence of the Company in the area in which it operates.
CHEMO HELLAS SA is committed to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System, applying appropriate procedures of objective measurement and tracking implementation of the objectives and the actions necessary to remove the causes of any deviations.
As part of the continuous improvement of the System, the Management sets targets for quality and environment, which are reviewed annually as to their level of implementation, new or modified older adopted depending on the performance of the Corporation and the new conditions in the operating area.
The staff of CHEMO HELLAS SA acts in the framework of environmental protection and has adopted the principles of optimization, efficiency, sustainability and respect for the environment.
For this reason, the Company also invites its customers to support their efforts to reduce the environmental impact of its operations.
Key incentives for adopting the Quality and Environment Policy are:
- Promoting improvement of the internal operating system.
- The acquisition of know-how to complete the work and meet the needs and requirements of customers.
- Creating a “channel” of external communication at all levels to ensure both a clear representation of third-party requirements and a clear statement from the business side of how to cover them and to protect the environment and the customer.
- Training and utilization of human resources.
- Prudent and rational use of natural resources, while minimizing the negative impact of its activities on the environment.
- Ensuring the best use of the Company’s equipment and software
Under the policy of continuous improvement of the System, Management sets goals for quality, its general development and the environment, which are reviewed annually in terms of their degree of implementation, new ones are approved or modified according to the performance of the company and the new conditions in its area of action.
Through this Quality and Environment Policy, the Company’s Management and Personnel are committed to:
- Systematic monitoring and compliance with environmental compliance obligations related to the environmental aspects of the company and other legal obligations associated with its operation.
- Ensure that operations are performed in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Systematically identifying, evaluating and controlling the environmental impacts of its activities, including external providers, customers and stakeholders.
- Protect the natural environment by preventing any harmful change and degradation that could be caused by the operations of the business.
- Environmental protection, including pollution prevention, sustainable use of resources, mitigation and adaptation to climate change and the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
- The minimization and rational management of the waste generated and the parallel expansion of the materials to be recycled against those available for disposal.
- Continuous training and education of staff, as well as encouraging them to participate actively at the individual and team level in the field of operation, in order to achieve the environmental objectives, to avoid environmental pollution, to preserve the natural resources and to ensure the improvement of the Quality-Environment System ,.
- The safe and effective management of all kinds of data, data and information as well as property that can be brought to the knowledge of the company in its cooperation with clients, their management exclusively by competent persons and by ethics, as well as their non-disclosure to third parties parties for no reason.
- The continuous effort of providing quality services with the ultimate goal of increasing customer satisfaction and improving competitiveness.
- The systematic updating of the company on developments in the sector in which it operates or relating to the business sector.
- Developing ties of harmonious cooperation with customers and external providers.
- The continuous improvement of the quality of the services provided, the way of dealing with the environment as well as the Quality Management System – Environment, through the development of the process evaluation and the relevant indicators.
- Promoting open dialogue and informing stakeholders in a spirit of honest and mutual respect.
- The substantiated search for causes of problems and weaknesses to identify and implement the necessary corrective and / or preventive actions in order to avoid their recurrence.
- Providing resources at every level (human – material – financial) that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the System.
The Administration of CHEMO HELLAS SA in co-operation with its Managers, ensures that the documented Information of the Quality-Environment System is communicated and fully understood by all its human resources, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organizational structure and in all its functions.
In addition, it asks external providers, but also any other interested party, to embrace its principles, guiding them to operate in accordance with them.
Finally, this policy is available to inform staff, customers, suppliers, and any interested party.
The General Manager