|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:110206||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Metal brightner, White stains, Rust||IMO:IMO||ECO FRIENDLY:|
REMOVAL OF WHITE RESIDUES OR STAINS FROM EPOXY COATINGS AFTER DISCHARGE OF FATTY ACID CARGOES
- Very effective in removing white residues, and/or stains from epoxy coatings.
- Suitable for cleaning pipelines and tanks from rust and light stains.
- Excellent surface brightener.
- Cleans and passivates ferrous metal surfaces and inhibits further corrosion. It provides a base where paint will adhere.
- Removes tarnish from non-ferrous metals.
- Highly concentrated; very economical and easy to use.
- Solvent-free, non-flammable.
- Comprises biodegradable surfactants.
- IMO-approved, minimizing environmental concerns.
IMO & MARPOL
For better results, you may use it along with these:APPLICATION SET
TANKSHINE is a liquid detergent based on phosphoric acid and surfactants, all in a highly concentrated blend. It is an excellent surface brightener and effectively removes the white residues that remain on tank coatings from salts, fats and fatty acids, such as stearin, olein, palm oil etc., as well as the excess caustic soda residues after washing with a highly alkaline cleaner.
It can also be used to clean pipe lines and tanks from rust and light stains.
TANKSHINE is IMO-approved. Only cleaners registered in Annex10 of IMO’s MEPC.2/Circular can be used and disposed of at sea for cargo tank cleaning, when the cargo residue slops are disposable at sea.
Use TANKSHINE on stained or corroded tank surfaces, pipes and metal surfaces of all kinds.
Note: Do not use on surfaces coated with Zinc Silicate coatings.
Instructions are based on experience and are meant only as a guide since circumstances for each tank cleaning operation vary. They are not intended to interfere with the judgment of the vessel’s responsible personnel.
TANKSHINE is strongly acidic and must be diluted before use. Always add TANKSHINE to water, never the reverse. Prior use, operators should always consult the safety instructions and wear the appropriate safety equipment.
It is highly recommended to remove dirt, rust flakes and heavy contamination of oils and fats before applying chemicals.
The most economical method of using TANKSHINE is by recirculation, using tank cleaning machines or by direct injection. Depending on the extent of contamination, form a solution of 2-5% TANKSHINE, preferably in fresh water.
For severely soiled surfaces, consider utilization of stronger solutions. If possible, heat the cleaning solution up to 50°C. Recirculate or inject until residue is removed and rinse off.
Severely corroded surfaces and pickling of welding repairs: Use a solution of 50%, but up to neat may be required.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
- FATS, FATTY ACIDS, WHITE RESIDUES AND STAINS THAT REMAIN ON EPOXY COATINGS.
- RUST AND LIGHT STAINS FROM PAINTED, CERAMIC AND WOODEN SURFACES.
- SURFACE BRIGHTENING.
ordering this product?