|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:110102||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Oil, Fuel Oils/ Heavy Crude Oils, Dirt petroleum products||IMO:IMO||ECO FRIENDLY:|
HEAVY-DUTY TANK CLEANER AND DEGREASER FOR CARGO TANKS, DEEP & DOUBLE BOTTOM TANKS, AND BILGES
- Multipurpose emulsifier with a wide range of applications for heavy-duty cleaning and degreasing.
- Ideal for cleaning and gas-freeing of double bottom, deep and fuel oil tanks and crude and refined mineral oil cargo tanks.
- Effective for cleaning and degreasing of bilge spaces and engine rooms.
- Can be easily rinsed off, without leaving any traces.
- Effective on very heavy soiling emulsifies crude and other oils of any density (Bunker C).
- Safe on most metal surfaces does not affect coatings.
- Easy to use by all conventional means.
- Low-toxic, comprising biodegradable surfactants.
- Cost effective, very low dosage rate.
TANK SUPER CLEANER is a heavy duty, highly concentrated tank cleaner with strong emulsifying action, low odor, low toxicity, and biodegradability. TANK SUPER CLEANER has a high flash point and is IMO-approved. Only cleaners registered in Annex10 of IMO’s MEPC.2/ Circular can be used and disposed of at sea for cargo tank cleaning when the cargo residue slops are disposable at sea. Its composition meets the criteria for not being harmful to the marine environment according to MARPOL Annex V.
TANK SUPER CLEANER has a wide range of applications. It is suitable for cleaning double bottom, deep tanks, cargo tanks and bilges or generally fuel oil storage tanks. TANK SUPER CLEANER is ideal for removing oily pet coke. It may also be used for engine rooms and/or deck cleaning and degreasing.
Precleaning tanks with high-pressure warm water is highly recommended since large deposits of oil or other residues in the tank must be removed to ensure an effective cleaning operation. TANK SUPER CLEANER can be applied using all conventional mechanical or manual means. The amount and nature of contamination, the available heating facilities, the degree of cleaning required and the capacity of tanks to be cleaned must be taken into consideration when determining which dosage rate to use. Best results are achieved in temperatures between 60 to 80°C.
A. Direct Injection Method
Introduce a solution 0.1-0.2% of TANK SUPER CLEANER directly into the tank wash water line by means of an eductor or a small pump. The tank should be stripped continuously while washing. Rinse the tank with ambient temperature water immediately.
B. Recirculation Method
It is recommended that TANK SUPER CLEANER is mixed with water at a ratio between 2.0 and 6.0%, i.e. 20-60 litres per ton wash water. Care should be taken as, under extreme conditions, the concentration should be considerably increased. Cleaning results are best when hot water (between 60 to 80°C) is used. The procedure is the same as the direct injection method except for the fact that the tanks being washed are stripped back to the recirculation tank. Care should be taken to observe when the solution becomes saturated.
C. Spot Cleaning
TANK SUPER CLEANER can be sprayed neat onto tank surfaces to be cleaned. Optimum results are achieved when hot water (between 60 to 80°C) is used and when contact time is at least 30 minutes. Bulkheads/walls can be washed down by the use of tank washing machines or high-pressure cleaning machines.
D. Rock & Roll Method
Effective for cleaning double bottom tanks at sea. The recommended dosage rate is between 0.5-1.0% of TANK SUPER CLEANER, according to chart.
1. Heat the remaining fuel in the tank, and flush tank with sea water, stripping constantly. After flushing, ensure all suction and discharge valves in the engine room are closed.
2. Fill the tank through the sounding pipe or manhole with the proper amount of TANK SUPER CLEANER for the amount of solution that will be needed for the 75-80% of capacity of the tank to be cleaned.
3. For the first cleaning step, fill the tank up to 25% capacity with sea water, raise the temperature up to 60°C and maintain this for one (1) day.
4. Raise the level in the tanks to 75-80% of capacity by further addition of seawater and continue to heat for 2-3 days. If the sea is calm, be sure tanks are full enough so that the overheads will be in contact with the cleaning solution.
5. Strip the contents of the tanks, fill to 50-60% capacity with sea water and allow 2 hours rinsing time.
6. Discharge tank and strip, while flushing with sea water for 2 hours and continuous stripping. When completed, inspect tank.
7. If second cleaning is required, add a second dose of TANK SUPER CLEANER, filling the tank to 75-80% capacity with sea water and raise the temperature to 60°C maximum. Maintain this for 2-3 days. In calm seas recirculate the solution in the tank as long as possible.
8. Discharge tank and strip, while flushing with sea water for 2 hours and continuous stripping. When completed, inspect tank.
9. To gas-free, fill the tank with seawater to overflow through vents and sounding pipes, discharge and strip completely.
E. Soaking Method
Use a bath of undiluted b for heavily soiled parts and a 10-30% solution in water for medium to light soiled parts. Immerse parts and let them soak for at least 30 minutes before washing off with water.
F. Spraying Method
Spray undiluted TANK SUPER CLEANER directly on the contaminated areas. Wait for 15-30 min, so that chemical penetrates properly and rinse off with water.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
- Oil & Organic Deposits Cleaning.
- Fuel Oils/Heavy Crude Oils Cleaning.
- Organic Contamination Oil.
- Oily pet coke.
- Gas-freeing of deep tanks and fuel oil tanks.
ordering this product?