|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:110101||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Oil, Fuel Oils/ Heavy Crude Oils, Dirt petroleum products||IMO:IMO||ECO FRIENDLY:|
TANK CLEANER AND DEGREASER
- Multipurpose emulsifier with a wide range of applications for cleaning and degreasing.
- Can be used for general removal of oil, grease and petroleum-based chemicals from soiled surfaces.
- Can be used for cleaning and gas-freeing of double bottom, deep and other fuel oil tanks at sea.
- Can be used for cleaning and gas-freeing of crude and refined mineral oil cargo tanks.
- Safe to use on most metal surfaces does not aﬀect coatings.
- Lower total operating costs for the cleaning job, thanks to reduced cleaning time and lower utility consumption.
- IMO-approved & bio- degradable, minimizing environmental concerns.
TANK & BILGE CLEANER is a specially formulated, free from chlorinated hydrocarbons, tank cleaner and degreaser, based on low odor solvents, emulsifiers, and surfactants.
TANK & BILGE CLEANER is suitable for cleaning Cargo Tanks, Bilge Tanks, Pump & Engine Rooms. It can also be used in oil coolers, fuel oil pre-heaters, and heat exchangers.
Precleaning tanks with high-pressure warm water is highly recommended since large deposits of oil or other residues in the tank must be removed to ensure an effective cleaning operation. b can be used straight or diluted with water depending on the severity of the cleaning job. It can be applied by hand spraying, brushing, dipping or mopping. Dose rates of TANK & BILGE CLEANER are mostly governed by the amount and nature of contamination, the degree of cleaning required, the capacity of tanks to be cleaned and the available heating facilities. Best results are achieved in temperatures between 60 to 80°C. Allow TANK & BILGE CLEANER to penetrate soil for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with fresh water or sea water.
Oil and grease accumulations on diesel engine exteriors, compressors, pumps and other equipment are quickly and easily removed with TANK & BILGE CLEANER. Spray or brush on the surfaces to be cleaned and flush off with pressure stream of water.
Tank Tops & Bulkheads
Hardened oil splatters and spills are effectively removed when TANK & BILGE CLEANER is applied by brush or spray. Apply, let soak for 15-30 minutes, then rinse free with water or with a wet steam.
Cargo tanks and deep tanks are effortlessly cleaned with TANK & BILGE CLEANER. Spray directly on the entire surface or introduce in machine cleaning the wash water. For machine cleaning, TANK & BILGE CLEANER is normally used at a rate of 2.5-5.0 liters per ton of wash water.
Thanks to the large quantity and strength of emulsifiers in TANK & BILGE CLEANER, the bilge area and other areas where oils are accumulated can be cleaned and rinsed freely. For bilge cleaning, the recommended dosage is 2-3 liters per ton of bilge capacity.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
- Oil & Organic Deposits Cleaning.
- Light Fuel Oils / Oil / Water Separator Systems.
ordering this product?