|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:120401||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Oil spill pollution||IMO:||
SOLVENT-BASED, LOW TOXIC OIL SPILL DISPERSANT
- Blend of dispersants and solvents converts hydrocarbons into fine emulsions.
- Very effectively disperses mineral oils, crude oils, residual fuel oils, diesel fuel oil, kerosene, white spirit and lubricant oils.
- Diminishes the overall damage to the environment.
- Does not contribute to pollution.
- Biodegradable, low-toxic product.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Approved as a Type I dispersant according to LR448 Specifications by the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA) former the U.K. Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF)/ Certification No: MAFF/DAS/1674/87/0 and by the Greek National
OIL SPILL DISPERSANT/NF is a top quality low toxic oil spill treatment. It is designed to disperse oil on water, at shore and in port, either on or off-board, thanks to its penetrating oil soluble liquid carrier and its wetting agents. It is an approved Type I dispersant, covering both efficiency and toxicity for use in dispersing oil on sea, beaches and rocks.
OIL SPILL DISPERSANT/NF is applied as an oil dispersant to counter oil spill pollution on water. It may also be used as a cleaner of oil on solid surfaces, such as docks, decks and piers. It is suitable for use on oil spills that may occur during loading or discharging of cargo or bunkers where allowed.
A. OIL SLICKS AT SEA
OIL SPILL DISPERSANT/NF is used undiluted by direct spraying to disperse the oil slick. The required amount is uniformly applied over the surface of floating oil using either hand spraying apparatus or work boats with spraying booms. Allow sufficient time for the product to penetrate and then vigorously agitate the surface using fire hoses, ship’s propeller or towing a five bar gate.
B. OIL CONTAMINATION AT SHORE LINE: Again, the product is used undiluted using the spraying method. The product is allowed to be absorbed and then beaches or rocky shore line are washed off. Natural wave or tidal action will benefit the washing procedure.
C. SHIPBOARD APPLICATION (DOCKS, DECKS, PIERS, ETC)
Pour OIL SPILL DISPERSANT/NF on the oil spill and mix using a mop, broom or any other agitating device. Disperse with water and continue until the agitation is complete. Then remove the oil/water mixture by flushing with full force steam of water.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
Oil spill pollution.
ordering this product?