|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:120103||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Oil, Grease||IMO:IMO||ECO FRIENDLY:|
LOW TOXIC CLEANER/DEGREASER
- Low-toxic degreaser.
- Quick action, removes minerals, fats, oil, and greases.
- Forms a milky emulsion upon contact with water.
- Very effective natural solvent cleaner.
- Environmentally safe.
- Pleasant citrus aroma.
- Safe to use on all common metals, painted surfaces, epoxy and zinc silicate coatings.
NATURAL FORCE C/D is a blend of powerful wetting agents, demulsifiers, and natural solvents derived from organic plants, specially formulated to remove oils and greases from any surface. A low-toxic, citrus-based degreaser.
This multi-purpose degreaser instantly removes grease, oils, and fats without the use of harsh acids, alkalis, petroleum or chlorinated solvents.
- General cleaning applications, where slops will be passed through oily water separators.
- Suitable for Cargo Tanks, Bilge Tanks & Double bottom.
- Use on Decks, Bulkheads, and Engine Rooms.
- Cleaning of soiled machinery, boilers & heat exchangers.
- Use on cooling water systems prior to descaling operations.
Apply a solution of 5-20% of NATURAL FORCE C/D in preferably warm water (40-60 °C) on soiled surfaces, using brushes, rags or hand spray. Allow approximately 15-20 minutes for the product to act and rinse with plenty of water. Where soiling persists, increase the concentration of the product up to 80-100%.
A. SPRAY METHOD: Using relatively low pressure, spray a solution of 5-10% NATURAL FORCE C/D in preferably warm water, over the area to be cleaned. Allow approximately 20-30 minutes for the product to act. Rinse off using a high-pressure water jet. Best results will be obtained when the wash water is heated to 40-50 °C.
B. SOAKING METHOD: Use a solution of NATURAL FORCE C/D in water at 1:5 dosing rate for a light cleaning operation, or use undiluted for heavily soiled parts. Soak items to be cleaned for at least 20 minutes and then rinse off with hot water.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
Oil, grease, and fats
ordering this product?