|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:120105||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Oil, Carbonized deposits||IMO:||ECO FRIENDLY:|
CLEANING AGENT FOR REMOVING PARTIALLY CARBONIZED OILS FROM FILTERS
- Preserves and protects the operational capabilities of filters.
- Prevents the formation of coke-type components, which are difficult to remove.
- Forms a milky emulsion upon contact with water.
- Safe to use on all types of filters.
- Quick and effective.
- Easy to apply and use.
FILTER CLEANER is a specialized product, containing anionic surface-active agents to remove oil depositions, carbonized oil, and sludge from metal and ceramic filters.
FILTER CLEANER is mainly used for the cleaning of metal/ceramic oil filters, from carbonized oil depositions.
The product is used undiluted at cleaning temperatures not exceeding 40 °C. The cleaning effect is obtained by the circulation or immersion method. Cleaning time is between 6 to 24 hours, depending on the degree of soiling.
A. CIRCULATION METHOD: Determine the filter capacity and circulate at a constant rate.
B. IMMERSION METHOD: Let the filter soak in sufficient quantity of FILTER CLEANER.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
- Oil and organic cleaning.
- Carbonized deposits and heavy greases cleaning.
ordering this product?