|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:150106||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:piece||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Corrosion, Oxygen scavanger levels||IMO:||ECO FRIENDLY:|
- Ensures that oxygen scavenger levels in condensate water are appropriate.
- Helps boiler systems avoid pitting corrosion.
- Compact, light-weighted and portable.
- Step-by-step instructions included.
- High deliverability of test kits and reagents.
The DEHA TEST KIT is a simple method ensuring that ship’s crew can achieve reliable and accurate measurements in the minimum of time. It measures the levels of DEHA (Diethylhydroxylamine) in the condensate water, thus making sure that boiler water is free from dissolved oxygen.
Use DEHA TEST KIT for CHEMOPLEX OX (DEHA based, low toxicity Oxygen Scavenger). To avoid pitting corrosion in boiler systems, it is essential to control the dissolved oxygen’s levels in boiler feed water and boiler water. Be sure to maintain DEHA levels in condensate between 0.08 and 0.30 ppm, as derived from DEHA TEST KIT measurements.
Measurements should be taken on a fresh sample of condensate. It is of great importance to prevent the sample from reacting with atmospheric oxygen, so use a stoppered glass bottle. Cool water sample to 20–25°C.
1. Pour a 5 mL water sample into each of the measuring glasses using the plastic syringe. Place a measuring glass on position A in the comparator.Only add the reagent to measuring glass B.
2. Add 4 drops of DEHA-1, seal the glass.
4.Add 4 drops of DEHA-2, seal the glass.
6. Wait 10 min. and open the glass.
7.Place it on position B in the comparator.
8.Slide the comparator until the colors match in the inspection hole on top. Check the measurement reading in the recess on the comparator reed. Mid-values can be estimated.
9. After use, rinse out both measuring glasses thoroughly and seal them.
10. The kit measures up to 0.30 ppm. If reddish colour exceeds this of the comparator, then your DEHA level is above limits.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
- Oxygen scavenger levels in condensate water.
- Pitting corrosion of boilers.
ordering this product?