|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:120901||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Scale, Odours||IMO:IMO||
BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT FOR SEWAGE AND DRAIN
- More economical and safer than physio-chemical or mechanical cleaning methods.
- Works also in places where mechanical methods are ineﬃcient.
- Works in a curative and preventive way.
- Ideal for the up-keep of piping.
- Protects against corrosion and guarantees long life to installations.
- Eﬃcient even in the presence of antibiotics, chlorine, and bactericidal.
- Biological, containing micro-organisms.
- Not tested on animals.
CHEMOZYME SOLUPACK cleans, maintains, unclogs and sanitizes piping. Ideal for sewage, drains and holding tanks. Specially formulated for efficiently cleaning vertical drainpipes and odorous or clogged drainpipes. Re-activates septic systems, breaks down solids, fats, greases and scale.
CHEMOZYME SOLUPACK contains selected and adapted micro-organisms (fixed onto a mineral support for better efficiency in extreme conditions), and oligo-elements.
- Cleans piping by eliminating scale and deposits hardened by sedimentation.
- Breaks down and eliminates grease and organic matter.
- Eliminates scale and odours.
- Helps aerobic flora that maintains
- Restores the flow in piping by eliminating organic matter and grease.
- Increases the life span of piping.
- Guarantees long-lasting protection against corrosion.
- Reduces cleaning and the risks associated: bursting, deformations, leaks, etc.
First dilute CHEMOZYME SOLUPACK dose in a bucket of fresh warm water (30-35°C), wait 20 minutes, stir, then apply into the mouth of the piping.
Piping / Drains: 1 gr. of CHEMOZYME SOLUPACK per linear meter every 10 to 15 days.
Sewage systems / Cesspools: 10 gr. per cubic meter, per week.
Starting / Re-starting Phase / Saturation:
Piping / Drains: 2 gr. of CHEMOZYME SOLUPACK per linear meter. Apply every three floors, starting with the ground floor and spacing out the application every two weeks.
Sewage systems / Cesspools: 50 gr. per cubic meter.
Do not use any bactericidals 2 hours before and 2 hours after applying. Apply when least in use (when effluent is lowest). Environment to be treated should have 4.5<pH<9 and a temperature of 10° to 60°C.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
Scale, clogging, odours
ordering this product?