|PRODUCT CODE||AVAILABLE PACKAGING||CLEANING SOLUTIONS|
|PRODUCT CODE:120904||AVAILABLE PACKAGING:pail, drum||CLEANING SOLUTIONS:Scale, Odours||IMO:IMO||
URIC ACID DEPOSIT REMOVAL
- Eﬀectively cleans and eliminates uric acid built-ups.
- Eﬀectively removes limescale.
- Controls the accumulation of uric acid deposits.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, completely soluble in water.
- Biodegradable product.
- Eﬃcient even in the presence of antibiotics, chlorine and bactericidal.
- Safe on most common metals.
CHEMOZYME BIODESCALER LIQUID is a concentrated blend of biodegradable cleaners, specially formulated to remove uric acid deposits. It eliminates hard deposits which are inherent in vacuum systems formed by uric acid. Uric acid crystallizes within the internals of the piping system and causes internal blockages. CHEMOZYME BIODESCALER LIQUID will penetrate into the vessel’s sanitation system and remove any existing uric deposits.
CHEMOZYME BIODESCALER LIQUID is used in sanitation vacuum systems.
CHEMOZYME BIODESCALER LIQUID can be introduced by manual dosing into a vessels head or via a simple dosing unit. 50 ml of the product should be used daily to each toilet head.
This product is used for the highlighted parts below
Scale, uric deposits, clogging
ordering this product?